The Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation- HLTAID009 course covers the knowledge and training required to perform CPR, manage and assess an emergency situation, utilize an automatic external defibrillator (AED), understand DRSABCD and the First Aider’s legal responsibilities. Provide CPR is trained and assessed in line with Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
Workplace Experience at Specialized facilities
At AHO Training you can develop practical skills through the experience you gain with the supportive workplace learning model so that you are ready for the job when you complete the course and graduate.
AHO Training provides its students a supportive and encouraging place of study. We offer a range of academic support programs that can aid students that are struggling with their education. AHO Training equips students with assessment tasks, assignments math skills, English reading and writing support and more along with training them to effectively manage their time for studies and preparation. Our study support programs include:
- Interactive study groups and workshops
- Better learning with Mentors and Peers
- Math and writing skill training
- Disability and counselling support services
Library and Computer facilities
AHO Training also provides its students with added facilities such as libraries equipped with photocopying, computing and printing facilities.
AHO Training also provides consistent internet access to its students that will aid their training and learning through online resources such as:
- Course Related Databases
- Online learning content for courses
- Student Email Ids for Communication
- Student Software Packages and IT Support
- Social Media Tools That Aid Enhanced learning
Careers in Providing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
AHO Training offers industry-focused courses that prepare students for a fulfilling career in Providing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. Graduates from our training institute in this course, find employment as:
- Emergency care professionals
This course covers the following study topics:
- The DRSABCD action plan and responding to emergency situations
- Managing unconscious casualties
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Using a defibrillator (AED)
- Legal issues in first aid
- Infection control
- Ensure safety for self, bystanders and casualty
- Assess the casualty and recognize the need for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Seek assistance from emergency services
Study Method : Online, On-Campus
Institution : AHO Training
Recognition : Nationally Recognized Training
Start Date : Enroll anytime
Duration : Self-paced
For admissions, a set of entry requirements need to be met. In case of an overwhelming number of applicants, only those meeting all requirements may be admitted to the course. The approval for admission is completely at the discretion of the RTO i.e. AHO Training Institute.
Enquiries pertaining to Admission can be sent at email@example.com
First Aid Certificate Issued
A PDF Statement of Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation – HLATID009 valid for 12 months from the date of course completion will be emailed the same day as the successful completion of the training and assessment.
Completion of an online assessment is a key requirement for entry to this course.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Prior to enrolment, all applicants will be required to qualify in a literacy and numeracy assessment to help determine their eligibility and for custom provision of learning support needs.